Monday, July 17, 2006

She is NO Angel!!!


Well, well, well, let’s see where do I start? Hmmmm, it seems that Panda the one mommy calls her angel she is no angel! There I said it! Mommy says that dot on Panda’s head is her halo. Ha! Halo my paw! It all started when mommy and daddy were going out to eat. Mommy kissed us all good bye, told us to be good and that the Queen Bee Panda was in charge as usual. Panda, Zoey and I decided that we would see what great adventure awaited us outside of the doggy door! We love our doggy door by the way. We didn’t hear mommy and daddy come home from dinner. Yikes! We usually meet them at the door.

First mommy went into the bedroom where she noticed an empty chewed container of fish food. Darn I wish it had the fish food in it. I could have gotten that all over the bed. Ha, ha, ha! Mommy has gotten into this sneaky habit of looking out of the bedroom window to see what is going on in the back yard. All of a sudden we hear…”the three of them are circling a baby bird like sharks in the yard!” Uh Oh! Daddy runs outside with mommy close behind him. Mommy had to notice the commotion of all the birds swarming our yard and even noticed the goofy sparrows, robins, woodpeckers and marking birds watching from our neighbor’s roof. She told daddy that we were under attack like in the movie “The Birds.” I think daddy was upset because he said he wished the woodpeckers and marking birds would peck our heads! Then daddy asked mommy who was keeping us as bay where the gloves were. Gloves??? What was he going to do to us? Whew, it was to pick up the baby bird and put him on the other side of the fence.

It was only after all of that did mommy notice a little container in the yard and looked at me. Well, I guess I should admit, it was me. I like to take things outside. Daddy noticed some yellow things on the ground and said “what is this.” Then mommy said “oh that is just little sugar birds to decorate cookies with.” They had to bring up birds again. I knew we were going to be in time out.

Daddy closed our access to the doggy door! Now I am here to say that closing the doggy door is cruel and unusual punishment! We wanted to go outside, but daddy said nooooooo. When mommy went to bed, she found the present we left for her on her side of the bed!!!!!

Today, mommy said I was in charge of protecting the birds in the yard. She said we couldn’t play with them either. Let’s see, when mommy and daddy go off, Panda is in charge of the house, when Hailey comes over Zoey is the baby sitter, and now, I have a job. I am in charge of the birds! Life is good!
XOXO
Mike

No comments: