Wednesday, July 26, 2006

In Memory of TBone

TBone was rescued from a shelter years ago. He was very loving and affectionate. He loved car rides and long walks. He got along with every dog and cat he came in contact with. He would come in from his morning pit stop and stomp around the kitchen until I got his bowl down. I thought this was funny. He was the best dog. I love Roscoe as well, but I had alot of years withTbone, not enough though. He left too soon. Roscoe and I will have years, I hope. Roscoe misses Tbone as we all do.
TBone crossed the Rainbow Bridge on July 18, 2006. He is sadly missed by his Mommy (Nancy), Daddy (Bill), Brother (Roscoe) and a host of family and friends.
My friend Arlene from Bostons R Us message group made a special memorial page for Tbone. Please visit Tbone's Memorial Page at http://www.geocities.com/rainbowbridgememorial/Tbone.html



Tbone on the right and Roscoe on the left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I was lurking on your site, I am owned by 2 bostons, and boy does your page remind me of my Littlest Man! His name is Tbone as well. So sad that this little guy is no longer here...but he is in a better place!