Tuesday, October 17, 2006

There is no way you can pin this on me!

This is a true story. Mommy was inside working while Panda, Zoey and I were taking naps. There was a noise outside like something hit the house. Me being the good watch dog that I am ran outside in the rain barking. I tried to make Mommy follow me, but she wouldn't. She just looked out and looked around inside to try to figure out what happened. I don't know why mommy didn't follow me outside.


Uh Oh! This doesn't look good. Thank goodness I have mommy, Panda and Zoey as my alibi. They'll be no creating a time line of my where abouts either!

I wonder what happened here? What made this bird bath just fall over? Not me, no sirrrr!

We used to have a pond right in this very spot. I had 3 pet frogs living in it too. I would try to catch them, but Daddy said he was afraid I would fall in one day and drown! Daddy took the pond out and out came my 3 little froggy friends. Daddy said they would be ok and put them near some rocks for a hidding space from me. From me??? Then daddy put this fountain where the pond used to be.

Now I just wonder if those froggies were in the water in the bird bath? Let me see here.......nope, they are not there.

Yikes, I better get out of here!



XOXO
Mikey

No comments: