Monday, September 18, 2006

YARD ART



I guess Yard Art is different things to different people. Here is what Yard Art is to me. These are items placed carefully by my crew. They take the items out of their toy box and strategically place them all around the yard.......Uh Oh! Hmmmm, let me get a close up of a couple of things that should not be part of this picture.





The long black thing that is rolled up, doesn't belong out there. That is the door mat. What else do I see? Ohhhhh the 2 shoes, don't belong out there either! Uh Oh! Oh well, some one once told me that a few teeth marks in your shoes shouldn't stop you from wearing them! No one will even notice.







Here they are recovered from the yard. Now I would like to see that person who told me a few teeth marks in your shoes shouldn't stop you from wearing them walk around work in THESE!












Oh how sweet! The guilty party posing with his prey!

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Aw, Olive, I don't think you should blame Mike! He looks innocent to me! Look at those eyes!!
Cherie