Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I am 3 Today!!!!!!


Hello Every One! It is me Zoey. I am 3 today. Here I am in my Party Hat.









For every one who is jealous you don't have a Party Hat like me, I will also show you a side shot of me. I just LOVE my hat!


Panda knew this was a very special day for me and she was happy to wear her Party Hat too! Panda is the best big sister in the world. She loves me and would do any thing for me. I love you too Panda! Notice Mike is not in this picture! He is a Hat Chicken! That is right his was afraid of his Party Hat and ran!

Notice in this picture, Daddy had to hold the hat on a certain person's head!!!!! Daddy had to help Mike because he is the baby of the group.

WOW! It is time for Ice Cream! Here I am eating my Frosty Paws! I love, love, love it!

Here is Panda enjoying her Frosty Paws too!

Mike decided to have his Frosty Paws in the Living Room. He carried it in there in his mouth.

We all had a great time at my party! It was the best party in the world! Mommy and Daddy had party favors for us, but we ran away with them before mommy could take a picture.

Love,

Zoey

No comments: